Monday, October 4, 2010


It's a chilly morning, so in light of the day, I thought I'd post this dark/fun Halloween Card. Very Girlie, yet chilly.. LOL This weekend was the grand opening of "Stamp N Scrap Ink" a local Scrapbook Store, more like a local STAMP Store... Yes, we don't have too many of those opening up around these parts. Most Stamp/Scrap Stores have been closing down. It's exciting to have a local store open in Dyer, Indiana. Saturday they opened at 9am and had goody bags for the first 100 customers. This place was "AMAZING", it had a ton of stamps. This can be dangerous.

So I gave myself a budget before leaving the house. I would spend $20.00 and that was it. I know that's nothing, when visiting one of these stores. But I had no money, so this was good enough. And going forward I'm going to give myself an allowance before I go. Because it worked out just great!! I stuck to it, I really didn't need anything, but it's so much fun browsing and picking out that special stamp. On Sunday, I decided to introduce the store to my sister..... She was like, "Oh this could be dangerous".... Exactly. Only another stamper would understand. It was like Stamp Heaven walking in there. They really out did themselves, they are better than "Achievers".. yes. I said it. But it really truly is a stamp store. So on our Sunday trip, I didn't purchase anything, stuck to my guns. I had two things in my hand and decided it could wait.

I came home on Saturday and just had inspiration to continue creating Halloween cards... hope you like, "Mitzi the Mummy" by Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps... ENJOY!!

No comments: