Friday, October 22, 2010

Strawberry Shortcake


I'm loving having the new stamp store in Dyer Indiana " Stamp N Scrap Ink". I've been able to buy specialty stamps that I normally order online from them. It's been pretty sweet. Trying to control myself though. One of our local businesses that has been open for 15 years is now closing, "Once Upon a Time", they have a lot of scrapbooking paper and accessories. Everything is 50% off til the end of the year.

So tonight I made a "Strawberry Shortcake" inspired card. The stamp set is the OA-My Favorite Thing from "The Greeting Farm". I had to get the stamp, it reminded me so much of Strawberry Shortcake and bought back my doll smell and the cartoons. Did you have a Strawberry Shortcake Doll that smelled like strawberries? I did, and I loved it. I think I can also dress her like rainbow bright, maybe somehow replace her strawberries and the color.

Enjoy the card.....

1 comment:

Bec said...

Cyndi, I LOVE the smell of Strawberry Shortcake!!!!! Cute card and definitely try to make her Rainbow Bright-y!