Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Thought I'd get in a quick post before starting my day today. Still cranking away with my Halloween Holiday cards. This year I plan on getting many of them out in the mail. I took them to work with me today, to give me some inspiration. I laid them on my desk along the back side of me. So I'd peek over my shoulder and I would feel stress free. No Joke, stamping and scrapbooking are great stress relievers. I had all sorts of people stop by my cube today and check out all the wonderful creations.

My new stamp room is still a mess, haven't really been able to get it organized, my son asked me just today. Mom when is your stamp room going to be organized. I snapped my neck around... and Said "Who u talking to Willis"... LOL My room, my mess.. I'd take a picture but it's really bad. I'm hoping to dedicate a weekend to get everything organized. Not sure when that's going to be, but it'll be soon. Enjoy today's creation.


No comments: